Monday, August 7, 2017

Welcome to the New Blog!

I'm so excited to welcome you to the new blog, friends! I've been itching for a change and I'm so glad I finally made the leap to create this new space. I have some pretty big ideas brewing in my brain, and this blog will be the perfect place to bring those to life. I'm excited to take this new journey with you!

I created this space to share everything I'm learning about life, faith, and motherhood. I love sharing our story with others as a reminder that while God works in big and mighty ways, He also works wonders in the every day and seemingly mundane! I hope that your time spent here will leave you feeling encouraged, inspired, and hungry to know the Lord more right where He has you. I am so thrilled to be "starting over" and I cannot wait to see what all the Lord does here in this space. So grab a cup of coffee, make yourself comfortable, and feel free to stick around!

A little more about me:

After growing up in a small town outside of Atlanta, I spent four years studying public relations at the University of Georgia, where I also met my husband and the love of my life, Kyle.

My husband is a Physical Therapist and I love seeing how he uses his God-given gifts to help others. He makes me laugh like no one else in the world and is my very best friend. I definitely married up!

I’m an introvert (INFP, if you must know), and while I genuinely love spending time with my people, I don’t feel like myself unless I spend lots of time alone sipping coffee and rediscovering joy in words and writing.

I love shopping, Starbucks coffee, and workout clothes (Soooo predictable. I know.) 

I love to plan a good party. I had my son’s first birthday planned since he was about 6 months old (because apparently when you become a Mom a whole other level of crazy takes over and you just want to celebrate all the little and BIG things!).

I wholeheartedly believe in the power of prayer, and still have much to learn about it.     

I spend WAY too much time on Instagram and constantly have to keep my heart in check on social media.

I'm the WORST at working out, but am slowly learning how to incorporate exercise as a part of my day as a busy working mom.

I have an insatiable desire to write about my journey of mistakes and triumphs. So this is my heart. Excited to grow as I share!

2 comments:

  1. Lesley Anne I am SO excited for this new blog space! It looks beautiful and I can't wait to read more. Let's also talk about collaborating together. There is strength in numbers, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jessica! I'm super pumped about this fresh start and appreciate your support so much. And YES, I would love love love to collaborate! I'll send you a private message soon!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS